02/07/2012

CELEBRATION


FIRST BIRTHDAY!


Today ends the first year project of this blog.
I have been doing my best to feed the blog on a daily basis during the last 365 days.
The bet has been taken up!

I have to admit that I enjoyed the exercice and  now I don't feel like it should end.
As a matter of fact I have decided to extend Portrait Lab for an unspecified periode updating frequently. Updates won't be made daily anymore but according to availability. In other words I will be posting when I can.
The content is going to remain being made up of various portrait forms. Though, the models are going to be more targeted, and of a more drastic artistic aspiration.

Wishing to pursue sharing my human and visual experiences  with all those who are up to it.....

Enjoy!
Henry 

Translated from French by Adélaïde Gomes